I am remodeling kitchen which involves upgrading appliances also. In the contract, I forgot to mention the voltage for Electric Oven. Now,what is reasonable to pay the contractor to upgrade the voltage from 110V to 220V. Well, I have your answer. Most electrical contractors charge a minimum of $350-$600 per job. If the electrical breaker box is near the kitchen then the minimum charge may cover the whole job. If wires need to be run a long way to get to the kitchen, then the charge could be much more.
- Peterson pitches Clarksburg discount mall as Ten Mile Creek rescue - Gazette.Net: Maryland Community News OnlinePeterson pitches Clarksburg discount mall as Ten Mile Creek rescueGazette.Net: Maryland Community News OnlineA couple of items in President Obama's fiscal 2014 budget proposal could cause major waves or minor ripples in the Maryland office market as he moves to shrink the federal real estate footprint. The spending plan — which faces dubious lawmakers i […]
- EXCEL Real Estate Group Announces $1000 Rebate on Closing Costs on the ... - PR Web (press release)EXCEL Real Estate Group Announces $1000 Rebate on Closing Costs on the ...PR Web (press release)As a gesture of thanks, EXCEL Real Estate Group would like to offer buyers and sellers a rebate of $1,000 towards closing costs on their next transactions. It is an excellent opportunity to save on the next property purchase or sale. The discount code ...and more […]
- From Rags to Real Estate, Trinity Place Emerges - Michael Price Buys Big - NASDAQFrom Rags to Real Estate, Trinity Place Emerges - Michael Price Buys BigNASDAQDivorced from its discount retailer days, Trinity Place has changed not only its name but also its focus - to 16 commercial real estate properties in nine states and a variety of intellectual properties. CEO of Trinity Place Holdings, Lauren Krueger ... […]
- Guest Column: New Rules for Real Estate Private Equity Funds - Commercial Property Executive (blog)Commercial Property Executive (blog)Guest Column: New Rules for Real Estate Private Equity FundsCommercial Property Executive (blog)The real estate bubble and collapse of the capital markets changed the nature of real estate investing dramatically. For most players, the markets never became flush with the opportunities to pick up distressed real estate at a […]
- Corvex And Related Send Letter To CommonWealth REIT Shareholders Calling ... - Daily Markets (press release)New York TimesCorvex And Related Send Letter To CommonWealth REIT Shareholders Calling ...Daily Markets (press release)Based on Related's extensive due diligence and expert analysis, and with the assistance of highly qualified external consultants, we recognized that CommonWealth's real estate assets trade at a substantial discount to fair value du […]
- Peterson pitches Clarksburg discount mall as Ten Mile Creek rescue - Gazette.Net: Maryland Community News Online